Download Your Niche Packages (Zip Files):
Each Niche has two separate ZIP files. The “WEBSITE” file contains everything you need for the complete website. The “EXTRAS” file contains the optional PhotoShop file, the Editable Guide files, and the Social Media Cover files.
You may view actual samples here before you download.
- Landscaper (ZIP files) [sonic url=”Landscaper_WEBSITE.zip”]WEBSITE[/sonic] <-> [sonic url=”Landscaper_EXTRAS.zip”]EXTRAS[/sonic]
- Chiropractor (ZIP files) [sonic url=”Chiropractor_WEBSITE.zip”]WEBSITE[/sonic] <-> [sonic url=”Chiropractor_EXTRAS.zip”]EXTRAS[/sonic]
- House Painter (ZIP files) [sonic url=”House_Painter_WEBSITE.zip”]WEBSITE[/sonic]<-> [sonic url=”House_Painter_EXTRAS.zip”]EXTRAS[/sonic]
NOTE: There is a timer for these downloads. Please download the files above within 5 minutes of opening this page or you may receive an error. If you see an error message, simply refresh your browser and you’ll be able to download.
1) Download and Unzip the file on your local computer. If you need an unzipping program, you can get one free here – http://www.7-zip.org
2) Create a password – Open the unzipped folder and look in the custom folder for the index.php file. Open this file in a plain text editor like Notepad (do not use a word processor as it will add unwanted characters). You’ll see the password near the top of the page. It is currently set to “ChangeThisPassword”. Change the password to your own, without disturbing the other text/code around it. Save the file.
3) Upload all the files and folders that are inside the [WEBSITE] folder, to your domain host in the root directory. If you do not have a hosting account, you can get one here.
4) Navigate to YourDomain.com/custom
5) Use “admin” as the username, and the password you created in step 2 to log in (case sensitive).
6) Customize the site using the Dashboard.
How to Install the Niche Websites